To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Friday, March 06, 2009

yeah,.23 baby!..

...well,.im 23 years old n0w baby!,LÖL..it feels s0 g0od..yet,i kn0w an0ther challenge i have tah face in an0ther ordinary phase of living...maybe much harder,but i kn0w i have learnt s0 much in the past experience,..s0 it might be harder,.yet easier!..kn0w w0t i mean?!

i have celebrated my bday at Grayst0n..da 1st tym!..2nd was at Chit0'S place..en da 3rd time was at my friend's h0use...CHERRY's.
i didnt plan of celebratin it at da bar..or anywhere else...but a h0useparty rather. i just wanna be wit them...have a n0rmal c0nversati0n...and have fun!


my friends b0ught me presents.i am freakin t0uched...i juz dunn0 h0w 2 react quite well becuz i d0nt wanna be seen dramatic just over their presents.. i have received a watch,CDs,dvd..etc,etc. hmm,based on pers0nality maybe?lma0.. and an0ther one t0ok me by surprised..richard b0ught me a p0rtable dvd cuz perhaps he kn0ws i like watchin m0vie en i l0ve music??..lol.w0w..en my sista as well had b0ught me cd en dvd dat i cant st0p playin since i g0t dem..lol. w0w!

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...