juz w0ke up diz m0rning waiting f0r my c0ffee. me and ritchie rented m0vies yesterday and we watched 5of them,with0ut restin'our eyes...,fr0m disc t0 an0ther disc.
my m0m called yesterday and she was giving me an opti0n."to stay" or "to leave" this city. i am g0nna w0rk hard my ass off and study at da same time. maybe opp0rtunity is right here,n0t in bl0emf0ntein. but my m0m has given me an opti0n that if i will g0 back with them to bloemf0ntein,.i can still c0ntinue my studies anyway. all i have to do is do s0me paperw0rks like an admin stuff at my dad's business.,en i will get 2 study fulltime in da m0rning.. n0t bad at all- but,n0w that i have started a life ova here?,OMG,.its a very g0od persuading fr0m my m0m,especially i dont have to pay f0r my own studies but them.. but,hayy..i dunn0.
h0w ab0ut ritchie?
en i d0nt wanna go back there empty-handed..
i left the t0wn en at least wen i wanna c0me back,.i wanna bring my achievements h0me with me..
nweiz,.ritchie is stressin' me up 2 eat outside..ciao!.
To Lee,

From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment