To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Friday, March 13, 2009

...just speakin'my mind out...

just at h0me da wh0le day,.listenin'2music en watchin dvd in da r0om.. lazy,er?LOL.only 4 n0w,just 2 keep my time occupied.especially il be damn busy again in da next few days...s0,.lying on my bed is pretty much of my scene right n0w,cuz i d0nt kn0w when diz kind of opp0rtunity will c0me again..haha!..
i aint g0t much anythin 2 share right n0w..hehe:D
oh,.d0n't u just hate it when s0meone's ac2ually claimin' they are MAFIAS,but d0nt even kn0w anything ab0ut it?-or namin' themselves hiph0ps but listens to punkr0ck?..i kn0w,i kn0w...n0t unless,dey like stuff which are c0mmercialized en pretty rand0m..dependin' up0n which one s0unds nice-thats understandable!..but labeling y0urself t0 be 2pac-follower or eminem or s0mething.but n0t kn0win sumting ab0ut it dat made u influenced?..datz g0tta be just c0pyin hueva 2 make u l0ok c0oler,ryt?..i dnt get it!
well,i kn0 sum1 4rm friendster,he ac2ually became my fwen hu only listens 2 metal hardc0re stuff..en stick 2 it!.n0t a hardc0re guy liZning 2 chris br0wn!
-g0t it?

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...