To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

i did n0thing special f0r the day, just me and ritchie watching m0vie in the living r0om. he's g0t flu, i am s0 w0rried.. kinda just layback and yet,s0 sweet of him,he still v0lunteered t0 c0ok the dinner f0r me «as im writing this...»

listening 2 Demi Lovato's single... and the w0rds are just s0 uplifting.


i've been thinking ab0ut realistic g0als..en i can't wait t0 start. but ofc0urs,as have been menti0ned..it is called "realistic" f0r s0me reas0ns,right? LMAO.


unf0rtunately,.i sh0uld think ab0ut the p0ssible situati0n that may happen in then next 3 m0nths and other barriers. but as of n0w,i am happy with all my plans!..i just d0nt wanna waste time..especially with th0se crabmentality-peepz.


my birthday is c0ming up.. 2 m0re sleeps en whalaaaaah!,i'll be 23!;)
i didnt kn0w i'll be this happy again... {do i really have t0 menti0n da w0rd "happy" everytime?.LOL.}.


if only s0me pe0ple can be happy 4me as well....

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...