To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

FRIENDLY OR UNFAITHFUL? (III)

..and what ab0ut using y0ur heart t0o?
i mean, this man has g0t family already. i am n0t telling ab0ut using his heart wit his ex-girlfriend. i am telling ab0ut his wife. the wife d0esn't kn0w that that was his ex either. it's heartbreaking that he might be al0ne? but i'd rather be al0ne f0r a while than be f0oled.

i maybe n0t a perfect girlfriend,but i am trying. instead of l0okin' out s0mewhere else that can fill up the missing part of being cl0se t0 perfect, i am trying t0 fill it up myself s0 it can be perfect...

i d0n't kn0w..
maybe he's just being friendly...
but,.i just th0ught its unfair..
-i w0nder if his wife knew that's his ex...
...cuz its quite imp0ssible t0 see that his wife all0wed them t0 c0mmunicate openly like that.

trust is imp0rtant,i kn0w that.. but s0metimes, the other one cann0t be trusted.. it aint en0ugh!.. trust is imp0rtant in any relati0nship- and definitely w0rth the trust,if there is h0nesty.....

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...