To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

THIS OLD SONG...

...i didnt want to listen to our old s0ng
...suddenly it has been played after so long
...i wanted to cry but i want u to know i didnt
...cuz i waited for so long that someday when it played,
i wouldn't.


...i have prayed that s0meday i'll be okay.
...that when i hear them i could just walk away.
...it hurt s0 much that after s0 long i c0uldn't do just as that..
...cuz when i hear them,it reminded me i fell f0r that.


...i wanted our mem0ries to disappear.
...i w0uld dr0wn myself with emptiness to make it all unclear.
...i w0uld dance ar0und with happy s0ngs,
...s0 i w0uld f0rget y0u left me all alone.


...after many trying of f0rgetting y0u,
...fate has a funny way f0r me t0 think of y0u.
...i am sad h0w c0uld fate d0 this..
...because this old s0ng carries mem0ries...


...but then i realized it wasn't s0 painful anym0re.
...i remember everythingbut i c0uldn't feel the same as bef0re.
...c0uld that be dat i finally m0ved on...
...that is why they started playing again,
this old s0ng...



°°~eSzhEn®

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...