To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i d0nt get it...

i just d0nt feel s0 g0od t0day. my head is a bit messed up. i can't st0p thinkin' why s0me pe0ple can be s0 cruel. i d0nt kn0w.. i just d0nt live in pretendings or tryin' 2b nice with a pers0n,but behind their back? i w0uld stab their back??,i just cant. why am i still surprised?! hayyy..

h0w can s0meone be nice t0 other one when the other one hates the other one?..lol.but u kn0w w0t i mean..

i hate mean pe0ple.
it makes me wanna fight with them.
but i sh0uld kn0w better than that...
because bad m0uthing s0me0ne is a c0ward's language.
en if wh0ever tries pulling me d0wn means that i am already ahead..s0 why b0ther,right?

i am a type of pers0n that tries t0 imagine myself in s0me0ne else's sh0e,.or sh0uld i say emphatetic. en m0st of da time,i try 2 understand them. i w0uld ask myself questi0n like,if i were on his/her situati0n,.w0uld i d0 the same...yada-yada-yada!, but i guess y0u w0uld still enc0unter th0se kinda pe0ple that d0n't care ab0ut other pe0ple's feelings..

well,i gez,i shud juz ign0re them.

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...