To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

FRIENDLY OR UNFAITHFUL? (I)

i d0nt kn0w what t0 say and where t0 start...

i have this friend wh0's g0t a wife and kids in the Philippines. he is very friendly, th0ughtful and ofc0urse, d0esn't l0ok like ALM0ST 40 or s0mething. he is actually hyperactive and y0u can never tell the age.

being far away fr0m h0me is definitely a sad st0ry. that's a st0ry of an OFW. y0u w0uld wanna g0 h0me t0 y0ur family instead of cusi0n bed which is empty. (lucky f0r me,my family settled here a l0ng time ag0).

he w0uld g0 out there and play sp0rts or h0bby if he wanna call it that way. it might be thrilling but when he g0es h0me,.f0r sure he's al0ne again. luckily, we are in generati0n of high-techn0logy. there's email, webcam t0 c0nnect wit family and d0nt 4get friendster t0 c0nnect with old friends..,new friends,ex-girlfriends??!

oh well,i d0n't like criticizing other pe0ple. just like i've said, we'll never kn0w why one did what he did.. s0 we cann0t judge like that. i hate judging other pe0ple because everyone's g0t their own flaws...

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...