To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Monday, March 02, 2009

...JD did it again!..löl.

hmmm,i tink i was supp0sed 2 give u an update regardin da breakfast i had da other day...kn0w w0t?,it was divine..!,mmm,.mmm,,mmmm!;] definitely a c0meback!.


afta bfast,.went straight 2a vide0st0re en rent m0vies asusual..ma0.


oh btw,.yes2rday..tryin tah finish th0se m0vies we rented..whatta m0vie marath0n!.my sp0rt dat i tink a crown i can pass on t0 my b0yfriend,richard n0wadays.löl.


afta watchin,.m0m called en my fwenz waitin 4me a Grayst0n,organized a lil inh0use drinking sessi0n wit my fav0urite engineers,haha.. hmm.,well..2of my fwenz had an early pass0ut afta drinkin d0wnsh0ts...en da other 1 threw up on his supp0sed-2-be bed at that night,t0o drunk 2 drink en drive.lma0.
we had c0ntinue da sessi0n till 5 in da m0rning..en had t0 finish all da ciders,apples0ur,da black one,.half of da wine,en mr.JD..löl.yup,my pareng jack daniels did it again,lol..en surprisingly,n0t drunk at all..perhaps,a very nice en l0ng c0nversati0n wit a friend.

i had fun.we had fun!.itz been a long time sinz i last drink.

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...