juz in da r0om,.listenin'2 INNOCENCE by avril. i haven't eaten anyting 4 dinner yet. watched 5m0vies in a r0w en n0w,time t0 juz kinda chillax- cuz my head is pretty l0aded at da m0ment..
my sis dr0pped by da hauz,headin' t0 meet s0me friends..,en me?!,i d0n't feel like g0in anywer on a friday night. i d0n't kn0w...
i'm just kinda n0t up 4 anything 2nyt.
i've g0t l0tsa things in my head right n0w. i juz dunn0 w0t2do. im kinda stuck en can't make up my mind...
me en ritch had a talk last night.i dunn0 wether i'm g0in 2 bloemf0ntein or n0t.i dun wana be selfish wit my decisi0ns.i d0n't wana be leavin' my b0yfriend ova sum benefits i'd get if i ch0ose 2 stay wit my family...
life must be pretty hard in the city especially itz juz me en my sister...but,i dunn0. i'm kinda thinkin' if i will leave,then me en ritch wud be s0 far away 4rm each oda..
isn't relati0nship supp0sed 2b f0r g0od times en bad times?-s0,i wanna stay wit him th0 itz hard 2 study en w0rk at da same time..
hayy,
am i makin it hard 4 myself?
To Lee,

From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.
2 comments:
Sometimes Life Gives a Choices That Will Alwayz Leave One Side Sad Whichever Decision We Make 4 The Good!! When It Cumz 2 Those Type Of Decisions My Friend, Think Hard About What The Benifits 4 U R!! Work And school Does make Ir Hard 4 A Relationship!! Again, U Choose What Is Best 4 U!! I Enjoyed Ur Blogs (the few that i read), u Seemed 2 B Pretty Cool!! Sorry 'Bout Yo Sickness Hun, Just Drink Plenty Fluids, Especial Warm (teas, soups). Take Care Beautiful One, Everything Will Turn Out Right With The Right Decisions!!
Sometimes Life Gives a Choices That Will Alwayz Leave One Side Sad Whichever Decision We Make 4 The Good!! When It Cumz 2 Those Type Of Decisions My Friend, Think Hard About What The Benifits 4 U R!! Work And school Does Make It Hard 4 A Relationship!! Again, U Choose What Is Best 4 U!! I Enjoyed Ur Blogs (the few that i read), U Seemed 2 B Pretty Cool!! Sorry 'Bout Yo Sickness Hun, Just Drink Plenty Fluids, Especial Warm Ones(teas, soups). Take Care Beautiful One, Everything Will Turn Out Right With The Right Decisions!!
Post a Comment