To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

...a sad t0 happy st0ry. (I)

i can still remember when me and my m0m used t0 fight a l0t. like there were n0 minutes n0r sec0nds made f0r us,n0t ann0yed by each other.

i am n0t that bad daughter but, i kind of grew up with my grannyuntil my early teenage years that i had t0 leave my h0met0wn and study here.

tell me, h0w w0uld y0u expect me t0 be s0 attached with s0me0ne i only knew fr0m the picture until i finally stayed with her at age 15?

my m0m left me en my sister at age 6 after my dad passed away when i was 5. she t0 g0 overseas t0 pr0vide f0r our studies and ofc0urse f0r the future. (she was an RN backh0me and my dad was in a band playing in gigs f0r a living..)my dad g0t sick and my m0m was the only pr0vider. s0, i never really g0t a chance t0 see her that much during the day when she had duties at nightshift in the h0spital. it was my granny that eventually t0ok g0od care of me since my dad was sick en my m0m had t0 head off w0rk..

but dad passed away and i turned 6. i had t0 g0 t0 school and s0 my sister. it was a sad thing.

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...