To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Monday, March 30, 2009

pretty sick 4 a pretty sick-chick...LÖL.

itz been quite a while since i have p0sted up a bl0g in here. w0rk was quite a heavyload lately until i g0t sick.

i went out yesterday with an old "friend", with my m0m.. en with my c0usin en her family...wh0 ive never seen 4 such a l0ng time. went t0 NELS0N MANDELA SQUARE en had an iced-c0ffee «despite my c0nditi0n,sp0iling my flu,löl..» with a friend...then later on meet up with my m0m en c0usins..[ate rhelen en family] t0 eat in REV0NIA SQUARE at chinese restaurant. went t0 M0NTECASINO afterwards en had one c0cktail..(i keep on c0ming f0r their PINA C0LADA 4a reas0n..) while discussing s0me private matters with a friend.. past,present en da future,lma0.

saw an ELEMENT jacket [which i was ac2ualy on a tight budget at dat p0int],but still b0ught it 4 ritchie as a surprised..[en a p0sitive opini0n fr0m sum1 t0o ofcurz..] den b0ught 2 b0okz. "NICE GIRLS D0NT GET RICH" en da oda one g0t snatched by a friend.."law of attracti0n".j0kes.

it was quite a l0ng day 4 a sick-chick like me..löl.

,literally sick!:p

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...