To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

LIFE RIGHT NOW..

Life right now is okay. I've got friends, I'm with family and I am doing good with studies. Paying my own bills,nobody has to decide for me...which,what or where to go. Life of a singLe chiC and it amuses me everytime. Started not to think of him anymore. Try to think and see life outside the box and I can say I'm starting to move forward with my life again... I don't wanna let myself to get stuck at that crappiness again. And I know life has so much to offer for me now that he's gone:)


Been thinkin' about him recently and the past,but no matter how often, he wouldn't come back to me..so why bother? and if he ever does come back, I don't think I can still accept him anymore!:P


Planning of a trip again out of town, visit my friends and go nature!:)
Moving on with my life again.....


:))

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...