itz 3am in the m0rning,everyones sleeping and seems like i am just one of 3 or 4 people who are n0t asleep! Going to Johannesburg after 2-3m0nths time and yeah, it would definitely bring s0me g0od old mem0ries. . . .but hey, its n0thing hectic! I AM N0T THAT HURT ANYM0RE! just to clarify:)
Riding the bus with just my shorts on and my black h0odies... listening to music on my fave playlist and bl0gging at the same time. This gurl right here has made it l0ok easier for herself, or at least I'm trying!:)
In the bus right n0w. To0 risky? N0t really. An0ther adventure perhaps? i guess. Time to think things over. . .
What do I have in mind right n0w? A lot of questi0ns:) Questi0ns with obvi0us answers yet n0t so definite... It was like denying the reality of the obvi0us! Sooner or later, i'd fall for an0ther kinda trap. . . But, guess right n0w, it'd be up to me wether i'd let myself get trapped or escape it! That??? I'll have to see for myself! Wether i have learned an0ther less0n or i'm just ab0ut "o0ps, i did it again" by britney spears! Ahahahaha... :D
..and yeah, i am talking about Life in general! Love, happiness, career and so on. . . . which makes LIFE!
Been w0ndering lately:
* When is the right time for me to fall ang get into an0ther relati0nship?
* Should i even bother myself going after it and chase one?
* Go with the flow and take the risks? Or deprive myself with one and get them later?
* Focus on rather much m0re imp0rtant things? Does that mean time to call myself BORING??!
etc,etc. . .
Told ya, the answers would be so obvi0us, but i'm making it much c0mplicated for myself. Or rather admitt it, maybe i aint ready just yet for these drastic changes in my life at the m0ment! "Buho0o. . . change already!.. Get on,gurl!. Forget about the past! Start a new life... How difficult would it be? D0nt think to0 much!".
EASIER SAID THAN D0NE.
Guess what folks? I am trying and doing the best i can. Time will tell??? That, i cant wait to see:))
To Lee,

From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment