To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Monday, October 12, 2009

another phase...



I am so glad I know through myself that I am finally starting to get on with my life. Have been planning to go for a couple of r0adtrips again. I can finally say "F*ck My Ex!" hahaha.. And it starts to feel better sayin' it. Mind my language, but that's just h0w it is... :p he screwed me over bef0re, AND i'm glad i am really starting to forget about him:) The only Richard I kn0w is an ass**** ,hahahaha!. Pardon me but it just feels better saying th0se shits to the one who treated me like shit:)


Anyhow,
Today is the day that I have allowed THIS OTHER GUY to officially ask me out. He's been g0ing at it for 2 m0nths n0w. I did give him friendship 1st and that was it. Told him I am n0t ready just yet for him to date me or see an0ther guy. But it has been alm0st two go0d m0nths and maybe, just maybe, a few dates w0uldn't kill me:)


He's actually g0od at heart. Full of sweet-talks! Which makes me smile and bothers me at the same time. LOL.



All I kn0w, i still deserve to smile, to love and to be loved... Although, I have told HIM to wait for the right time. I still wanna get to kn0w him, go on a few dates with him. . .and he kn0ws -it takes time until I can jump off to an0ther relati0nship again. I d0n't want him to be a reb0und (if he'd be my next bf). I d0n't want my past or anyone else occupying my head and my love. S0unds cheesy,but yeah...
I might have been hurt in the past but I wanna at least be fair to him. I d0n't want to deprive him of the attenti0n he deserves- just because I got scared of my failed relati0nships and getting hurt over again with an0ther c0mmittment. I still want to be able to love him c0mpletely. And right n0w, I might n0t be ready just yet, but c0uld be worthy to give it a try. After all, he said he's willing to wait:)

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...