To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Saturday, October 03, 2009

baCk to sQuare onE.....

I have been busy trying to collect myself from shattered pieces. I know it's quite a challenge to get myself back... when I have given my all to a certain person, I've got nothing left for me now that he's gone... So, here I am again, finding myself again. Hopefully when I find it again, its a new tougher and stronger me! Oh, and a lot wiser to0;)

Easier said than done. I have been sounding so lame recently with my blogs and updates in Facebook. Pardon me but I always speak my heart out. Although I am not usually like this. In fact, you can never trace the problems in my eyes because I smile a lot, I fool around, socialize and act funny for the fun of it. I am not a hypocrite, don't get me wrong! I show what's the real me, a happy person. Maybe that is why I am having trouble showing such weakness to other person, I don't want them to see I am breaking down when they thought everything is fine....

Gladly I can post up some blogs and express my real feelings especially when I am hurt. When I am thankful and inspired and just don't have the guts to say so. I maybe writing lotsa craps for some... but, this is pure expression.. nothing more, nothing less...

Anyways, enough about being emotional. This has been an emotional and rocky road for me... but everyone's got their downside of life and ofcoures, like I said, I have been trying to find myself again. I have been communicating with friends, I travel, I socialize... and I am so glad I have so many friends. Like seriously, I've got lots.

But it's true. SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO SACRIFICE SOMETHING GOOD, TO GET SOMETHING BETTER.




SOME PIX TAKEN DURING MY TRIP IN EAST LONDON WITH FRIENDS...









I was hoping when I come back in Bloemfontein, I will feel all refreshed and leave all the past behind. To be honest, not everything... but yeah, it helped a lot. Easing my mind out and forget for a while. Yeah, it was a good thing.



. .spending quality time with my crazy bestfriend....
drinking marathon...it was sooo muCh fun sharing crazy conversations!
DAMN, I couldn't stop laughing when they are all around!
true! - LAUGHTER IS BY FAR THE BEST MEDICINE!!!! ^^
....roadtrip was the best idea so far! and I guess I'ma have to do it again...
at least once in a while!;)
East London is so0o0o cool, whatta beautiful view, a real hideout for brokenhearts! joke!!!:P

.....AND THE BEST PART OF THAT TRIP WAS HAVING GOOD FRIENDS AROUND!

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...