To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

whatta long holiday!!!

It has been a week now since I went down here in Johannesburg. I saw Richard and my sister ofcourse, and that is all that matters. It has been over a month I haven't seen them and I missed them so badly, like you have no idea.

Being with Ritch is the best feeling. I have realized I don't wanna be with somebody else if it's not him. I am just so lucky to have him. He takes good care of me which I haven't been takin care of like that in my entire life! (after my grandma:c )
I just don't wanna hurt him...ever.

Been out with a new friend Yvonne and her friend from Las Vegas. Too bad we didn't hang around as much but, it's kei. I just wanna be with mah Boo. We went to Montecasino, watched a movie then ate dinner in "Meat Co.".

Been with my friends after so long. It has been quite a while since we bonded like that. It was Stephen's birthday and had a house party. It was one of those wicked nights, hahahaha.. like I don't wanna ellaborate them in here, LOL.
But it was cool. They decided to go to CANTINA TEQUILLA asusual. I wanted to go home but, Ritch allowed me to spend some gurlz-night-out, being totally understanding!..am so damn lucky he is not one of those guyz.. u know what I'm sayin'.

It was a wicked wicked night! Just a week of stayin' here, I just don't wanna go back to Bloemfontein,hahaha! I just wanna be with him:(
But ofcourse we gotta make sacrifices. If it is the future we talkin' about here. Hayy...but I know it's for the best.

Enough freakin' drama.
WHATTA LONG-FUN-ROMANTIC-WICKED HOLIDAY!!!!

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...