..and I can hardly sleep! Missing MY BABY.
Just br0wsin' and checked out Glamour Mag website. I wanted to read a few article but I wasn't just in the m0od of reading.
Ate Arriane, Azel, Ate Jhen, the rest of my Kuya's (means brother) /cousins and I, have been planning to go out this weekend and go to Waterfront,t0 s0me event goin' on. Oh well, the first b0nding ever with Ate Arriane:)
Ritch called and t0ld me he'll visit Tony,his friend...wh0's havin a h0usewarming party,i think!
Those things are okay with me, Damn I trust him s0 much- cuz I kn0w he can be!
Just told him n0t to drink so much so he'd be able to still drive esp. at night! Or, just go h0me the next day.. he's off t0m0rrow anyway!
Whew- i wish I can fetch my study materials by t0m0rrow.
Its kind of late. I still have to wake up early.
To Lee,

From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment