it's 7:10 in the m0rning. I'm awake, just lying down on bed after waking up Tenten (my y0ungest sister) to prepare for sch0ol at 6.
Quickly checked my messages in facebo0k and wanted to sms Ritchie like usual stuff in the m0rning...but,i want him to sms me 1st this time ar0und (cuz i usually wake up earlier than him).
Yesterday was n0t fun at all. I was missing him badly...alth0ugh we called each other lots of time,sms-es plus we had a chat last night (msn). I d0n't even kn0w h0w i can do this. We are miles apart. It drives me crazy. I wasn't feeling like this before, tryin' to c0nvince myself it's for the future. Hayyy...
I gotta be str0ng. Spendin' a week with him made me love him even m0re.
D'y0u kn0w the feeling of wanting to be in a specific place and time with that pers0n but y0u just can't? You saw each other after such a long time and feels like the time has been running sh0rt? The time flies so fast that y0u want to stay m0re but u just can't? i just can't...
Yes,this is pure em0ti0n. But I have learnt that s0metimes we must n0t be carried away by just em0ti0ns. Time will c0me and we will be together again. I must just wait. Just a little sacrifice and it's all for the best.
Portrayin' str0ng,i can make it...but i miss him s0 bad..
I wanna be with him right n0w.
See his face,spend m0re time with him.
Waaaah- this is bad. I gotta focus on what i came here for.
5 m0nths..
5 m0nths m0re..
5 m0nths of sacrifice..
We already came a long way. It's alm0st 4 m0nths n0w of being apart. Saw each other but never seem en0ugh- but we can get thr0ugh these.
S0me says long distance never w0rks,
but...
i've ch0sen to hold on.
this 5 more m0nths of sacrifice..
if in the end,
Being with you for the rest of my life...
is worthwhile waiting for....
To Lee,

From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment