Oh well, forget about the fact that people talk sh*t, discouragements and so on...
The fact that I can almost go crazy missing mah babyboo..hectic time-sched, frustrations...etc,etc.. all the negative thoughts I could think of!- it's all good, I've got reasons to celebrate LIFE!
Been with friends lately. Saw the love of my life, RICHARD ofcourse and everything goes on my way!!! I am just so damn lucky! and yeah, I have finally found happiness. The secret??? just like what it says on my page, know how to get rid of people who only brings you down, and guess what peeps?? Believe me, who says it doesn't work? THEY ARE DOUBTING!
Enough of lecture I am sure you are also capable of thinkimh as such. Here are some random photos of previous weekends. If you are not interested, don't look! LOL.
AND during mah one week visit in JOHANNESBURG...
....moments with ritch.
b0nding with friendz....had loads of fun!
oh well, this is from me to you for now...
Be blogging soon. And posting up new picx.
Thanx for those readers who send me private comments:p
Grab every opportunity that u get.
Live life like u want it!
Life is a PARTY!
.....n0t literally, if u know what I mean!:)
CHEERZ!!!!**
esZhen'14
1 comment:
Keep posting, i like reading your blogs. I am sure having you as a friend is a delight!
Post a Comment