s0unds like a bigw0rd 2me..
kn0w why?
-cuz i d0nt kn0w h0w t0 measure whether one's mature en0ugh or still n0t.
s0,w0t determines maturity? is it h0w many experiences y0u have c0nquered?,h0w many battles y0u have taken the risks?..by thinkin'all thr0ugh bef0re d0ing certain acti0ns?,or simply by "backing-off" t0 draw the line bef0re spreading s0me m0re c0nflicts/pr0blems?
i kn0w which one ab0ve all th0se questi0ns dat i d0..but,w0uld that make me "mature en0ugh"?when is en0ugh anyway?
if i c0uld only make sense by giving an example. . .
here's one.
this oda lady had a relati0nship b4..l0okin s0 happy in fr0nt of pe0ple dey kn0w,..a st0ry dat'Z been g0in on behind-cl0sed-d0or.
"unhappiness".
insulted by da partner's family, a partner dat neva st0od up..,lies-made meant 4her,
en s0 f0rth...
she's ch0sen n0t 2 fightback,tryin 2 av0id tr0uble.
but,.d0es dat make her a c0ward?,
or thinkin' thru c0nsequences [if m0r tr0uble happens]
is maturity?
OR,
by n0t lettin any1 bring u d0wn is?
s0.,
w0t is MATURITY?
To Lee,

From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.
2 comments:
not to be rude but maturity starts by 'n0t typpin lik d1z 0keii???' It very frustrating to read and its kind of played out. Other than that, nice blog.
hahhaha..cello85,
okay,
i will start by doing so,
i really appreciate you sending you honest opinion/comment.
thankz for taking some time to read although like you said,,
itz kinda frustrating...
hahahaha..
thankz!:D
Post a Comment