To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

terrible hangover!

i'll be leaving JOHANNESBURG tomorrow for good.
Should i be happy about it? I dont really know about that.
you might be stepping ahead, but i am leaving someone important behind. Geez, i will miss my friends,sister and richard so much:(

am i crying?or did i?
NO.-- and it is a terrible thing that i am getting used to.

Cherry called me yesterday. She wanted to be with me for the last time. Ritch let me go, although, he wanted to spend the last two days with me.

i had so much to drink that its not even funny.
They have dropped me home this morning that i was still sleeping in the car. Woke me up with puke at the backseat. Ha ha ha. That was mine from last night,by the way!
i ended up giving money to Cherry and send it to the car wash.

Slept like a deadsquid.
when i woke up, i looked for ice cubes and coke. I meant, lots and lots of ice!
there were lots of food in the fridge, Ritchie shopped for me. but i dont think my system appreciates any of that at the time. Just had one muffin instead,& threw up again!

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...