i am damn exhausted. just lying down in the room and my eyes are about to close any time soon. Actually, i am waiting for 12am to come because we usually call each other at that time.
Just came from the movie with my cousins/friends: milet,rye,michael and jhoi...and my sis,tenten.
watched m0vies at WATERFR0NT.
(da fast and the furi0us /17 again..)
but bef0re that happened,
my m0m organised a get-t0gether for a s0-called "welc0me party" f0r me.
haha-- do i really need that? hahaha..
but happy at da same time because pe0ple in bl0em seem nicer t0 me than what i expected.
(y0u kn0w,s0me0ne actually put stuff in my head that way: that pe0ple here hates me!)
i h0pe everything turns out just fine. . .
[cr0ssed-finger]
i miss richard s0 much.
but,g0nna see him s0oo0onnn!!!
[excited]
can't wait!
s0 far?
everything's c0ol.
unless "th0se pretenders" get in the scene again!
they can try:)
To Lee,

From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment