To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Monday, April 13, 2009

....."my mistake!"^^,)o"

just in the room. no one's home....
just me.

perhaps, reality is.. it has been only me from the very beginning. it might as well involved other people with whatever my decision is, but to think about it... they were involved, they were considered, they were in the process... but, it has always been "me" or "just you"... the decision has always been mine alone, it has been up to me....


thinking through all the mistakes i have made in the past, we often find someone to blame. but reality is, we always find it difficult to feel responsible for that certain action....
and if we do, we tend to have self-pity.

whenever i try to look back, i often asked myself, could i just be that dumb? or stupid? or perhaps, just my PRIDE. - "its so hard to believe that your ego has been stepped on just like that!".


huh!-
i used to blame other people or someone regarding consequenses of that so-called "mistake". but to think about it, in some cases, even though i didn't know it was gonna happen..., on the other hand, i have contributed some parts for that to happen. i have let that happen...

but,
its all true. you learn from those mistakes. instead of whining and complaining, i have learnt to apply those so-called "mistakes" not to make another mistake!


i'm sure you can picture those people who locked themselves out in ther rooms, drink as hard as they could, or even worse....
if you haven't gone in that situation, it might look funny for some... to the obvious reaction- "weird!", "stupid!", or "you did that to yourself".
I WAS ONE OF THOSE!..
nope, not the critics!
the first one.


would i wanna go back? NO!, but i don't feel regrets it happened. a bit of a cliche if i would say, "it made me stronger"...or "thats what has made me become who and what i am now"...but i guess i have to, because its true.


nowadays i only realized, "there's no such thing as bad experience, only good lessons".
.........and that is reality.
nobody has done that to you, but yourself.
at the end of the day, it has always been just "YOU".

it has always been "me".
........."myself".

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...