To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Friday, April 10, 2009





Editorial Reviews
From Booklist


In the end, it is practical advice (words of tactical wisdom, that is) that gets us moving, motivated, and changing. Psychologist Frankel, author of Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office (2004), recognizes that fact by focusing on 75 "female" money mistakes--and how to correct them. For sure, there are a handful of different actions--getting in the money game, taking charge, spending wisely, learning money basics, saving and investing for the future, managing financial work potential, and playing it smart--that are then segmented into errors, no matter what the root causes. "Taking charge," for instance, admonishes those who don't trust their intuition and who let a deadbeat dad skirt his responsibilities, among others. Each reprimand, though, is accompanied by at least two coaching "how to overcome" tips and enlivened with client stories and personal anecdotes. Here, at last, is the commonsense retort to that old wives' tale that it's just as easy to marry a rich man as a poor one.
"Any woman intent on getting ahead should read this
book....a fascinating crash course."
....this is one of the books I am currently reading during my spare time. w0tz good about this book is teaching how female should actually change their thinking about m0ney., wise decisions on how to spend money and good inverstments in the future.....if you are not into reading books,well...tough luck because you are missing out. try eo at least getting in a habit and this is definitely one of a good book I would recommend to be a first!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

concrete foundation crack
zone alarm security suite 5.5.062 crack
deadaim download crack
spy sweeper 3.5 crack
poseidon for uml 3.0 crack
edocprinter pdf pro crack
solid pdf converter 2.2 crack
dvd x player professional 3.0 crack
bejewelled2 keygen
ots turntable pro crack




warez movies forums
ms office xp crack
copilot live laptop 7 warez
neotrace pro 3.25 keygen
how to crack a program tutorial
compufoil 3d crack
patch maker crack
swift3d v4.0 crack
lmtools crack
class action gradebook crack
internet download accelerator v4 crack
clash n slash 1.11 crack
notrax 1.4 crack
crack password protected zip file
installshield+crack
win xp corporate keygen
06 keygen live nba
limewire pro 4.4.5 crack
crack keygen.com
aca audio recorder crack

Anonymous said...

thumbsplus 7.0 crack
hold em inspector crack
pinnacle activation keygen
glass crack pipes
excelsior jet crack




bejeweled 1.861 crack
dap 7.2.0.0 keygen
password crack software free download
record now max 4.5 crack
dynamic submission crack serial
adobe after effects 6.5 crack
media monkey gold crack
generals lan crack
adobe indesign mac crack
adobe acrobat professional download warez
corel draw 13 activation code warez
magicengine keygen
yahoobot crack
dvd x rescue crack
winzip 9 crack code
cold war conflicts no cd crack
half life 2 offline install crack
trojan guarder gold version keygen

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...