its half-past-one in da m0rning and i still can't sleep..
it has been days that i haven't written anything in here.n0thin'much happened...except that my c0usin passed away on friday. So,the wh0le family are c0ming all the way t0 j0hannesburg f0r the funeral. Hayyy.. L0tsa pe0ple are c0ming and its been 2yrs since i haven't faced them. I w0nder what's g0nna happen...
Tom0rr0w is friday and my m0m en da rest of my relatives are c0ming! Or sh0uld i say,later??! I d0n't kn0w what t0 expect. I mean,they always ask l0tsa questi0ns.talk ab0ut my life,advices..etc,etc! I mean..they can't just let me live!well.,s0me of them...
But,ill be seeing my bestfriend f0r the 1st tym afta 2yrs!!!..can u imagine?and da rest of da gr0up are g0nna be 2geda....everyb0dy's g0nna be there!..and so,s0me of the pe0ple i hate da m0st,t0o!
Anyways,g0tta l0ve and leave ya!
xx..Cia0..xx
To Lee,

From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment