Lying d0wn on my bed..and as usual,,watching my fav0urite m0vies. Right n0w?,im watching "THE PERFECT MAN" ..well,i w0nder when i'm g0nna meet mine s0meday-_^
life right n0w is kinda okay. I'm just right here,alth0ugh n0t in a f0rmal relati0nship..,but at least,hey..i kn0w i am n0t al0ne!,s0meone i can share my th0ughts and spend s0me time with. Well, he wants 2 have a deeper relati0nship with me, but..ai.. Maybe its just me. I just dont want t0 jump into relati0nship and make things c0mplicated. Do y0u kn0w da feeling that y0u just g0t tired of l0ving s0me0ne and u cried a l0t than being happy? I d0nt wanna cry, i juz wanna be happy! But, i guess getting hurt is part of l0ve. And i d0nt wanna get hurt anym0re. S0, until i am ready 2 face reality of getting hurt, i aint ready t0 l0ve again....
well,en0ugh with the l0velife! We were in MANHATTAN then to CANTINA TEQUILLA aftawards last weekend, then TRANCESKEI on a sat! But it was okay...
hmm..cherry's birthday is c0ming up!she t0ld me its g0nna be a p0ol party..waaaaah!i g0tta get back in shape.and H20 PARTY is on da 4th of OCT.l0tsa peepz invitin'me.geez!sexy bikini u mean??!haha.xx
nweiz,i feel like eating,but am n0t so hungry!hayy..just b0red,pr0bably!
Pizza w0uld be a g0od idea;)
To Lee,

From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment