To Lee,

From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
...wOw!,my 1st bLoG iN dA bLoGsPot!..niCe!!!;)hmMm..hOw dO i stArt?,wELL,,fiRst oF,iF u arE a bLoGgEr likE mE,i fEatUrE mOst oF mY evErydAy liviNg aNd thOuGhtS!..thiS iS hOw i exPrEsS my fEELiNgS!;p my oNLiNe diAry!..xx sOmE miGht nOt uNdErStAnd,bUt,hEy!..i aiNt gOt nOthiN' tAh hiDe!.,jUz cOmE aLoNg wiT my jOurnEy;)1stLy,jUz likE aNybOdy eLsE i gUeSs??,liFe cAn bE crUel sUmtYmz!..bUt uHhh,oOpZ!,let mE tAkE it diZ waY..LiFe cAn bE sO chALLeNgiN' dAt iT dOeSn'T aLwAyS gO oN yOur wAy!..dA kEywOrDs??..'STRIVE HARDER!'..xxwELL,sOmE pEopLe sAy dAt...U CAN SUCCEED IF U WOULD JUST BELIEVE!..(amEn!),wEL,lifE cAn bE sO tOugH,,bUt i bELiEvE dAt i wiL sUcCeEd!:)eN sO...i hAvE chOsEn tO livE mY liFe iN a hUgE ciTy witHoUt my fAMiLy bUt my siStEr.i bELiEvE dAt iT is a hUgE opPortUniTy fOr mE. dA hArdwOrk mAy nOt bE pAid oUt imMediAtELy,bUt i gOtTa bE pAtiEnt..i wiLL gEt dEr;)wELL,,itZ aLmOst 6am nOw..eN i aiNt sLeEpiN' jUz yEt!..xxtOdAy iS a nEw dAy:) chEck oUt wOtz gOnNa bE piMpiN' 2dAy!..aS iL bE writiN' hErE latEr wOtz bEeN uP wiT mE 2dAy!..xx bUt..CIAO F0R NOW! ñ_ñ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment