To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

hELLtirEd bUt fUn!

we arrived at durban later dat night!,was 11pm or s0,en we only slept at 1am afta havin' midnight snack!,damn!..dey w0ke me up 5:30am 2 walk on da beach..but it was really nice.....
Sunrise,gr0up of friends.....any cute guys??L0L.naaaah,i wasn't afta dat juz yet!,LMFA0.

we had a braai/BBQ party at da garden wit 2 white men. all i did was ate!,i c0uldn't st0p myself..!,en i cant st0p gaining weight as well!,hahahaha.KIDDING!..xx all i kn0w,im still alright!..xx b0ozes were everywhere!,drank redwhine,ciders..,jack daniels wit lime as tequila sh0ts!..s0 on en s0 on...

..afta da bbq party,we hit da WALA-WALA BAR!,yeah..en s0 literally der was N0THING special dat side!,hahaha. Juz drank springb0k sh0oters and an energy b0oster drink!,FLIP!i was s0 exhausted!

..driving ar0und da city den we dressed up again f0r CLUBBING dat night!,en yeah,we hit THE PANAMA R0OM. Twaz packed en happening!!! Da street were occupied by cars,en s0 our car were packed on the other side of da street..dat we had t0 walk juz 2 get in da club!,s0me party animal..wh0o0oeeww!,but it was all w0rth it! *d0n't even menti0ning dat i was wearing high-heels!*

s0 it was me,fred,sheryl en fr0ilan wh0 went in PANAMA.it was a l0unge disc0 club,VIPs,en a f0rmal attire 2 get in. Yeah,sheryl was da c0nnected one. She knew da owner dat we g0t der f0r free. En take n0te,da b0uncer assisted us t0 get inside thr0ugh da VIP entrance! Hmmm..n0w!..datz da p0wer of c0nnecti0ns baby!..hehe.

it was s0 packed!,l0tsa h0t chikkas en ofcurz l0tsa cute guys,t0o!,wahahaha;) but i had fun..really!!! At 1st,juz sittin' chillin' in da l0unge,sh0ts of tequillas 2 get started, st0rms en redsquare!..alth0ugh,still a bit drunk fr0m early dat aftern0on,rememba?..en talk ab0ut with N0 SLEEP!,but..hey?it was da SHIT!

afta a c0uple of drinks,we hit da dancefl0or..,drank again,vip l0unge balc0ny....ladies r0om???wahahaha. I kept on f0rcing myself t0 v0mmit...TWICE!,by placing my finger d0wn my thr0at!..i wanted 2 remain s0ber da wh0le night!,i'd s0ber up,drink again..s0ber up,dance..en s0 on. Fred en fr0ilan juz gave us m0ney en dey juz waited in da car. Hmmm,dey c0uldn't keep up wit me en sheryl,hahaha!..N0 REST,N0 SLEEP!..N0 TIRING OF PARTTTYYYIIIIIINNNNNNGGG!

..we didnt n0tice dat it was 6am already!..dat FRED had t0 c0me en fetched us inside da club!,hahaha.damn!..n0 sleepin',7am,we hit da beach..juz g0t in my sh0rts en white spaghetti t0p,en my r0xy cap...i played wit da water.,thr0win'sand with each other....en da rest of da gang were like,"WTF!..N0 REST YET STILL ENERGETIC!"..haha.

dey didn't even give me a chance 2 sleep juz yet,afta da beach!..i juz t0ok a sh0wer,dressed up...en went t0 USHAKA MARINE W0RLD. Well, s0 much things happened and space w0nt be en0ugh 2 write dem here. Twaz weird dat we met filipin0es der..but,ai..i'm a friendly pers0n even at 1st meeting,but ai...i didnt even say hi 2 dem.dunn0 why!..dey were all talking,but 4me,da vibe wasn't der!

as we g0t h0me,y0h!..i went STRAIGHT on da bed,kn0cked out!

i juz finished eating dinner n0w..en,i tink dey've g0t plans of g0ing t0 da filipin0 bar th0se pin0y menti0ned earlier...called,MANILA BAY!

..but i am still tired dat i wanna sleep again!,W0TEVA.if i w0uldn't be able t0 make it 2nyt..itz ok!,my weekend was an endless party already!..

s0...

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...