takin' a cancerstick,listening 2 kak music at da m0ment...itz been quite a l0ng day!..g0tta finish up wit my laundries still,,and g0t l0tsa ph0ne calls!..hayy,,s0meh0w im missin' s0me0ne ryt n0w.. Diz oda guy.. A fling?n0t really..cuz my feelings 4him weren't juz dat. But,n0 c0mmitment inv0lved! G0od th0ugh,cuz i dun wanna hurt myself anym0re. But,itz kinda hard...
We were in a fight,and i decided 2 break it th0ugh!,cuz dat kinda relati0nship will get n0where...
Deran called. He invited me 2 chill wit his friends at FRANKEE EN BANANAS 2m0r0! S0unds g0od!,my s0cial life is pretty c0min' alive again.. Brian called up and wanted 2 meet up b4 i g0 2 DURBS on friday!..shit,i alm0st 4g0t, Dellas is als0 inviting me as well 2 his birthday bash on friday! Well,what tah do n0t 2 disapp0int him? I've g0t other plans n0w.. Well,we'll get t0 dat later!..xx
Seems like every0ne can't get ova wit w0t happened last saturday!HAHA. I puked while we were playing da "drinking game"!, i had n0t much 2 drink,but i threw up!..and gez w0t?..i puked next wit diz oda guy!..LMA0. Dat was s0 embarrasing!,but ai... It was s0 funny later on!.. Imagine,i v0mmit on his pants!LOL. CrazZzY mE,huh??!
I d0n't really feel like washing my cl0thes 2nyt,but i have t0. Or elz,i will have n0thing 2 wear on friday 4da l0ng weekend!..or,i c0uld sh0w up NAKED!..KIDDING;p
itz g0nna be a l0ngdrive again,and itz g0nna be fun..!t0o bad,i aint g0nna be wit special s0me0ne!..juz wit fwenz!,SINGLE LIFE IT IS!!!haha.
n0 ones ar0und,except my sista..hayyy,itz kinda hard wen u have 2b by urself!,i juz need 2b financially independent..and i'm all sharp!..en livin' independently is n0t always fun!..except FREED0M!..hahahaha!..datz da advantage of it,i guess!,and learning 2 stand up n0 matter w0t wen u fall..!be m0tivated all da tym,and learning 2b t0ugh!..w0t can i say?..I L0VE CHALLENGES!..xx
i'm kinda sleepy n0w.but,i need 2 get d0ne wit my tasks! Laundry,laundry,laundry...and m0o0ore laundry!..hayyy! Well,w0t 2 c0mplain? Juz put in da dirty cl0thes inside da damn washing machine..and take a nap 4a while!LOL.
i w0nda h0w da party is g0nna turn out 2m0r0!..HELL0 FABUL0US!!!;)
i miss y0u babe:(
but i need t0 let g0..... :'(
i believe i g0tta make da right ch0ices,other than getting hurt...s0rry.
To Lee,

From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment