To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Friday, August 29, 2008

r0adt3p!

..on da way 2 durban!,hmm..l0ngweekend it is!..WH000H0O0O!!!,l0ngh0urs of driving th0ugh!..we're r0llin on da r0ad as writing diz!..im wearing black h0oded r0xy jacket,black r0xy cap..en i am drinking inside da car!,hahaha..!,listening t0 l0ud music..wit GANI,SHERYL,CHITO and ME!!,s0me other friends already left off 2 durban!,.its already dark,but hey!..itz friday!,datz da p0int..a night out!!!..xx alth0ugh i am badly missing s0me0ne right n0w,but unf0rtunately,he c0uldn't make it!..shame:(

..drinking wine on da r0ad,,but i d0nt tink it'd eva make me drunk!..i d0nt kn0w,but i just feel like,life is t0o sh0rt t0 mumble ab0ut my pr0bs!,even th0ugh i w0uld sit at h0me,it w0uldnt s0lve anything!..en having fun in y0ur life is PRICELESS!..easy man,,im juz 22!,da next thing i kn0w,,il be 25,26,30???wh0 kn0ws!!!..yeah,blah,blah,blah....all i kn0w,diz t3p is g0nna be OFF DA H0OK!!!..fishing,cruising...sand on da beach,sunset!,clubbing,barh0pping..meeting new pe0ple..en wh0 kn0ws what diz h0liday has in st0re 4us...i bet,its g0nna be a l0t of fun!

t0o bad,my sister c0uldn't c0me wit us.i tink she's g0nna thr0w out a h0use party!wh0 da hell kn0ws?but im sure she's g0nna be okay,.cuz sim0ne is als0 g0nna be there!!!..xx

s0,yeah..i wish dat s0me0ne outder,,is actually enj0ying himself as well..!,its hard t0 tell,cuz we are s0 used 2b spending weekends t0gether!..xx

s0 g2g 4n0w,,ill enj0y da rest of diz j0urney...,da city lights,freeway!w0teva..damn!!,THANK G0D ITS FRIDAY!;)

xx..CIA0!..xx

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...