![]()
..hate me for still missing you,
..when we clearly understood we are through
..for still crying deep inside without showing any tears
..and guess you don't know how that must really feel.
..i know you never meant to hurt me this way
..wish i should've prepared myself this would come one day
..'cuz living with so much hope that it'd be us in the end,
..is having an open wound,it scarred.....cut - o p e n.
..it's been quite a while now since we've been apart
..and all i do is begin where I should forget where we start
..but how would i do that when i try to recollect all these shattered pieces
..when i am picking up myself, i see me, myself and our memories.
..every song i listen to becomes our song.
..i try to keep this feeling to myself and cry when i'm alone
..pulling out a happy face so they won't see there's something wrong
..and they won't know i still love and care about you all along.
..i would want to go out at night and just be with friends
..show me a good time and this craziness might end
..i would laugh with them, agree and might nodded
..but they won't be able to see, you're at the back of my head.
..i miss you in a thousand ways.
..i long for you in a million ways.
..and its just so damn difficult to miss someone who will never come back
..i know it's the trigging reality, but still can't swallow the fact
..i know you will never come back
..i just know you don't care anymore
..i just can't let go of our memories when I constantly reminisce...
..when i know someone whose not interested is the most difficult one to please.
![]()
To Lee,

From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
TOTALLY RANDOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment