Phase of my life where I am just as confused as deciding to go for black or white,if you know what I mean.
Just got back from Johannesburg on the other day and slept over at Ateh Jhen's place and Khuya Mizael's. . .as we had a drinkin' session at their house the other night. Ateh Julie, Kuya Bembol, Ateh Arrah and Alvin were also there all the way from Lesotho. The next day was the birthday surprised party of Ateh Arrah for her boyfriend/fiance (who happened to be my cousin) and yeah, so we had a braai, and lotsa food in the haouse that I couldn't stop eating,LOL.
Leaving nextwek Monday for Pretoria. Finally, I am moving out, another adventure...wuho0o0o0o!.;p
oh my word!. i am moving out soon and it was just like a random decision. Oh well, it happens but i just feel like a total new experience again and people to meet. LOL.
just so great that I have managed to gain so many friends in Bloemfontein. And, Richard is just a total different story IF U MAY ASK cuz he is not a real man, lol. he can't face me like a man and he just threw everything between us like a man with no backbone!.HAHA! so0o0o, i guess i am so over that shit! finally!
No comments:
Post a Comment