To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

????

Blogging in my room... there are so may things in my head right now. And I just don't know how in words I can ellaborate them. Have I gone mad? I have lots of opportunities right in front of me, all I have to do is think of how i can improvise them. Life's good at me at the moment.. How come when I was in the relationship I think of what my life would be. How can I pull it out despite so many trials. What if I should just get out and be myself, and make it on my own? And now that I am out of that relationship and my life is so much better, I am thinkin' of what a beautiful relationship we had, of how my life would be if I was still together with him. . . which leads me to a conclusion that, why do people has no contentment...? or probably that isn't the case at all. I just miss him so much....


LIFE AS OF NOW. . .

Staying in a complex with my sister. Sharing rent:) I got a job waiting on January, and I am in my holidays, LOL. Me and my mom don't speak again with each other. I don't know but growing up not by her side kinda really draws me away, differences and we really have a bad times adjusting with each other. But life's good. I just appreciate it so much... especially having friends who have been here with me all this time. PLANS? uhmmm, do I have one right now? yeah, I got plenty in mind but plans are for myself only, haha!..


Just so thankful with my life right now. oh well, zer0 lovelife, but. . . it's okAy.
Everything happens for a reason, and I know that life has so much to offer that's why it happened. Maybe what me and my past relationship was something crazy-beautiful, but just wasn't meant to be......

No comments:

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...