To Lee,
From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

this journey continues. . .

All through these years, I have learnt so many things in my life that I have been applying to myself and regarding my own decision-makings. I can't say that I have been much of an expert in life because I still make mistakes. . .but I keep on standing despite my falls, and I still continue despite heartaches. Each year, there are so many things I keep on learning. And this year, I have feared to love again. I have been much focus on fixing broken relationships and it has broken me. . .not just apart, but into broken pieces.


Its the 1st of December, just another 30 days and another year to conquer. I have moved in the city of Pretoria and I still don't know what future has in store for me. I just know, it is the new beginning of great and best memories. Some more lessons to learn in life, and I just know, i have found my peace and happiness in life. I am not just moving on, but I want to move forward. I am so glad I have been given another chance in life again. I have a chance of appreciating people who have always been there for me but I often took for granted. I cannot wait to start.

I have been so sidetracked with love, love, love! That love gives someone happiness. But happiness is not only found in LOVE, and love doesn't have to mean feelings for the opposite sex. There is so much more to life than being attached to someone physically and emotionally, but it could also be a love for "something", not just by "someone". I am starting to love myself again with whole of me and everything good always follows.




I have been given another opportunity. And there is no such thing as broken dreams because you can always build up your dreams. And I am fulfilling mine. That for some reason I didn't know why those things in the past happened. Cried my heart out and blame myself as if it was all my fault. But everything happens for a reason, those things happened because I am meant to be where I am at right now, and the journey still continues.



This is my last post of sad stories because happiness just opened up once again that I thought I have found from my previous relationship. But I have found them once again, by loving myself. Have I forgotten the past? NO! But time will come, I will. In time. It might hurt me to think he has forgotten about me. But in time, just in time. . . And I just let the time heal all wounds.




This is just another beginning. Another beginning of everything good that will flow into my life:)

1 comment:

Rein said...

nice page.. :)
love it..
take care and keep blogging..

slideshows

Dolls Myspace CommentsThank you for taking care of my heart...
I love you so much...