.watched a m0vie last night,titled "REIGN OVER ME" by my all-time fave act0r ofcurz,.Adam Sandler.
.the m0vie isn't just as s0 typical dat u would find easy 2 abs0rb en can immediately c0mprehend what is being implied.it takes comprehension of da character en internalizing its message.but in my case,watching dat m0vie is m0re than c0mprehending adam's character! i could relate to what he was p0rtraying..n0t literally relating to the situation,but the misinterpretation of others,through his feedback with the w0rld.
b4 da st0ry of his past were told,i knew fr0m da very beginning why he c0rresp0nds with others the way he does.s0metimes, s0me of us tend to lo0k of what pers0n shows without taking a lo0k why one did what he did..
Adam/"charlie" avoided remembering the past,that if he does..he just does odd tings like a crazy one.he avoided pip0l who knew him b4,n0t 2 discuss da past,every1 thought he's g0ne crazy ova wat happened wit him,pr0bably!
perhaps,he refused to remember,cuz da past was heartbreaking!
To Lee,

From the moment I saw you, you caught my attention. I knew deep inside that it was really something special. And I gotta know what that feeling was....
You got me speechless when you first held my hand.
I thought of forever the first time we kissed under the rain....
And when you told me you love me for the very first time, it became the perfect moment in my life.
I never really realized that I have loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you...........^^,)
And I am so grateful we are still together since the day we met,
...................and will always be together.
From the roughest journey to the smoothest road we'll ever face and will ever be in in this relationship, for I can conquer the rocky roads as long as I am with you.
I LOVE YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment